Sunday 1 February 2015

Pom pom flowers DIY

I recently purchased some pom pom makers - wild I know! They are so easy to use and you can make a pom pom so quickly. They are amazing and I love them, so I have been going  a bit pom pom crazy and have made tons of poms poms.
Which led me to the question what do I do with all these pom poms?... Pom pom flowers of course! So I thought I'd share in case their are any fellow pom pom lovers out there. Really easy to make and I think they look pretty yet quirky.
Supplies - three twigs, strong glue and three pom poms, whichever size you'd prefer.
Steps - Glue the pom poms onto the sticks. Viola!
I think they look lovely and would also look great tied to a little gift.

Let me know if you give them a go or have any other fab pom pom crafts.

Becky xx







No comments:

Post a Comment