These biscuits are delicious. You don't have to add the white chocolate, they taste lovely without, but I fancied a little extra treat. They are super easy to make and pretty quick aswell.
175g butter, softened
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
225g plain flour
75g chopped pistacio
75g chopped dried cranberries
75g white chocolate
1. Mix together the softened butter, sugar and vanilla extract.
2. Add the sifted flour and mix.
3. Add the chopped fruit and nuts. Use your hands to give it a good mix and bring the mix together into a big dough ball.
4. Wrap in cling film and leave to chill in the fridge for an hour.
5. Unwrap and form into a log shape, cut into approx 1cm thick rounds.
6. Place on baking paper onto a baking tray.
7. Bake in an oven for 12-15 minutes, 160 fan oven.