Sunday 21 October 2012

Halloween woooooo

Halloween

Very much looking forward to half term and Halloween!! Have been looking at Halloween decor and fancy dress so thought I would club it all together and organise me noodle...I haven't copied all the websites but they are all on my pinterest Halloween board if anybody wants more details.

Firstly fancy dress...
Totally great idea for halloweenie!sugar skull makeupHalloween fairy eye
I always start by looking at the make-up because it's free and then the outfit can go from there. I love the make-up in the middle, thought I could team with black, skeleton tights and perhaps a lace cape type thingy bob...


Secondly and more importantly food...well sweets
cupcakes!Chocolate witch hatsHow to : make spooky Halloween candy jars

And drink..
http://www.hgtv.com/entertaining/13-to-die-for-halloween-cocktails/pictures/page-2.html
Lots of spooky cocktails
Black Devil Martini Halloween Cocktail
Now the fun part decorating the house woop!
Halloween entry decorHalloweenrag wreath- I made my own version of this and I can't wait for Halloween so I can use it again.
Halloween: Dripping Blood Candlesa white stocking with stuffing inside then covered in spiders....so freaky!!! #Halloween25 DIY Halloween Decorating Tips for the Home

Do you have any more spooky halloween ideas?

Thanks for stopping by, Becky x

No comments:

Post a Comment