Thursday 23 August 2012

Europe holiday

Well I have actually printed our europe holiday pictures and I managed to narrow it down from 436 to 231 (all of which I had to print!) Snapfish had a really good deal on!! I love photos and have decide my mid year resolution is going to be print more rather than just have them all saved on the computer. I plan to make a beautiful scrapbook with them rather than a photo album. I will share when I get around to it.



Here are a few from Lake Annecy in France, beautiful!
Then Chamonix, France. 16 euros a night camping for me, Matt and Betty.
Followed by a drive throught Switzerland to St Bernards Pass, they still had patches of snow which Betty loved! Think we will have to take her on a snow holiday. Then into Italy for the day, onto Amsterdam (would recomend camping a zeeburg, cheap and cheerful) for a few nights ending with Bruges in Belguim(do not leave belguim without eating a waffle!). Amazing holiday!
Will share the scrapbook soon...
Have a lovely day xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment